Tip of the dayDistribute the Delivery Calendars to your External Providers to ensure clear cross-communication of relocation related deliveries and pickups.
Agendas for Relocation Committee Meetings
About this product
Agenda items are provided for the regular Relocation Committee Meetings, and align with the structure and milestones of a relocation. Use these prepopulated Agendas to provide the structure to your Relocation Committee Meetings and know that every task and milestone will be covered at the correct time in the project.
Who's involved? The project manager and relocation committee.
Read more in Topic 17 of the Relocation Assistant manual!
- A seven page document, prepopulated with over 30 agenda topics for you to discuss at your relocation committee meetings over your project lifecyle.
- The agenda pack also includes your all-important kick-off agenda and agendas for business as usual meetings.
- The templates are there for you to edit as your own to reflect your business and project structure.
- Choose what's relevant in your project schedule now that needs to be added to these agendas or customise your agendas using the list of topics and activities we suggest for your present and future relocation committee meetings.
- PLUS there is a helpful companion instruction document to assist you.
What's the cost and what would it take to create your own:
With our Relocation Assistant products
: you can now lead, contribute and execute this project deliverable
: you get better results and save time, effort and money
: gain the support and full confidence of your project team
: run your relocation project like an expert
Member Price: $15.00
Standard Price: $39.00
add to cart
Please note: all prices are shown in Australian Dollars, and include GST.