Tip of the dayThe Relocation Project Manager should arrange for the Move Coordinators to collect their crates, labels and secure tags for staff after the Pre-Relocation Meeting.
Agendas for Move Champion Meetings
About this product
Agendas items are provided as the basis for the Move Champions meetings. They include any Move Champions related activities and can be used to provide structure to the regular Move Champions Meetings. By using these prepopulated agendas, you know that every task and milestone required for the Move Champions to successfully complete their job, will be covered at the correct time in the project.
Who's involved? The relocation project manager and the move champions.
Read more in Topic 20 of the Relocation Assistant manual!
- A six page document containing prepopulated agendas with over 30 activities to pick and choose from. Many of these agenda items are essential and will need to be actioned throughout the project lifecycle.
- The agenda pack also includes your all-important kick-off agenda and agendas for business as usual meetings.
- Choose what's relevant in your project schedule now that needs to be added to these agendas or customise your agendas using the list of topics and activities we suggest for your present and future move champion meetings.
- The agenda templates are there for you to edit as your own to reflect your business and project structure.
- Agenda items available here to see you through up to 12 months of Move Champion meetings.
- PLUS there is a helpful companion instruction document to assist you.
What's the cost and what would it take to create your own:
With our Relocation Assistant products
: you can now lead, contribute and execute this project deliverable
: you get better results and save time, effort and money
: gain the support and full confidence of your project team
: run your relocation project like an expert
Member Price: $15.00
Standard Price: $39.00
add to cart
Please note: all prices are shown in Australian Dollars, and include GST.